5 Year Hardware Warranty on All Machines!
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from Hardware Plug is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact us.
- We will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem, we will send you the damaged part and walk you through the process to replace it if needed.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer’s responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping, you must contact us within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying us, will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through Hardware Plug you must notify us within 15 business days.
- Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative of Hardware Plug.
- To get an RMA number, you will have to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All Items returned to Hardware Plug must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
1457 San Fernando Rd Ste F
San Fernando CA 91340